1) For which song did Kishore Kumar win his first Filmfare Award?
a) Choodi nahi yeh mera – Gambler
b) Zindagi ka safar – Anand
c) Roop Tera Mastana – Aradhana
d) Phoolon ke rang se – Prem Pujari
2) Which Kishore Kumar song was used in an episode of the animated TV series ‘The Simpsons’?
a) Mere sapno ki rani
b) Om shanti om
c) Pal bhar ke liye
d) Chala jaata hoon
3) Kishore Kumar was inspired to try yodelling after he heard an album by which singer?
a) Riley Puckett
b) Tommy Duncan
c) Jimmie Rogers
d) Emmett Miller
4) Which actor drove to Kishore Kumar’s house long after he died, looked at his portrait and said, “Jaldi chala gaya.”
a) Rajesh Khanna
b) Dev Anand
c) Ashok Kumar
d) Amitabh Bachchan
5) Mohommad Rafi sang playback for a few of Kishore Kumar’s films. Which song featuring Kishore onscreen was sung by Rafi?
a) Ajab hai daastan teri zindagi
b) Koi hum dum na raha
c) Khwab ho tum ya koi haqeeqat
d) Band mutthi lakh ki
6) Kishore Kumar only sang for himself and for Dev Anand, before agreeing to sing for Rajesh Khanna in Aradhana in 1969? Why did he make that decision?
a) He needed money that was taken in income tax raids
b) Rajesh Khanna made a personal request
c) Dev Anand was not making a movie in 1969
d) He met Rafi, who was recording for Aradhana, in the studio and decided to sing for the film too.