Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha starrer Holiday has hit the theaters.We give you eight reasons on why you should watch this film
The action-thriller film written and directed by AR Murugadoss and is produced by Vipul Shah. It is a remake of Tamil film Thupakki which was also directed by AR Murugadoss. The remake has Akshay Kumar and Sonakshi Sinha in the lead roles.
The film seems exciting as it deals with countering terrorism within the country.
Eight reasons to watch Holiday:
1. Akshay-Sonakshi pairing-The sensual chemistry between the actors and the number of super hit films they have delivered.
2. Tax exempted film: After Bhaag Milkha Bhaag and Jai Ho, Holiday to be the next tax exempted film
3. Realistic and logical: Unlike other Bollywood films this is not far-fetched or exaggerated. It features real-life scenarios that one could relate with.
4. Akshay Kumar, the all-rounder: His ability to pull of comedy along with pulse racing action is simply great.
5. Amazing stunts by Greg Powell: He worked on films like Skyfall and Harry Potter series. The stunts are raw and real.
6. Sonakshi Sinha’s punches: The scenes with Sonakshi playing a boxer and participating in an inter-college championship will look great as she was trained by the Olympics bronze medalist Vijendra Singh.
7. Pritam’s music: Melodious songs like Shayraana and Blame the night are completely different from each other yet amazing.