The fat man has finally got some sense into his big egoistic head
As soon as Priya Sharma (Sakshi Tanwar) took away Pihu’s custody rights from Ram Kapoor, he realised his mistake and is now desperately trying to make amends. Thank God for that!
So now the scene is Ram is planning an elaborate wedding for Neha (Tarana Raja) and Vikram Shergill (Jai Kalra). And in between the wedding, he plans to create instances where he can show Priya how much he loves her. Cheesy, no?
Well it doesn’t end here. The entire Kapoor and Sharma family is in on the plan. The wedding is all set, but will Ram manage to woo the love of his life or not remains to be seen. Of course, Ayesha Kapoor (Chahat Khanna) and Siddhant Kapoor (Mahesh Shetty) are still plotting and planning to keep the two apart at all costs. Whatever!
Coming back to Ram’s big plan – for ages, Bollywood has set the stage for couples to meet and fall in love during weddings, and we wonder if Ram is planning to use the same movies’ mantra to move in on Priya. From what we’ve heard, the business tycoon plans to sing and dance for Priya. OMG! Wouldn’t that be a sight to see! Ram will also go on bended knees to express his love for her. Besides all this, their parents will keep pushing the estranged couple towards each other in weird scenarios. Since Priya has no clue about Ram’s plans, all this tends to bug her, as usual.
Her little angel, Pihu also plays her part by forcing her parents to dance together. Smart, isn’t she? Besides all the singing and dancing, here’s what we think Ram can do to win Priya back:
- During the wedding, make sure the dessert is Priya’s favourite Kulfi. We are sure the local kulfi guy will be extremely thrilled even if Priya is not.
- Since Priya loves old songs, that could be the music playing all through the wedding. Of course, the song Bade acche lagte hain will be played more than once.
- Ram could sport a fake corset under his sherwani – that’s if he finds one his size, to show Priya that he is losing weight thinking about her .
- Ram could befriend Rajat again – thus showing that he is no longer petty. Actually that’s more for us as audience than Priya.
- Maybe Ram can steal a kiss from Priya – that will definitely seal the deal, no?
Now if all this doesn’t work, then what will? We just hope they get back together, it’s about time anyway, no?