Fire breaks out at Shahrukh Khan’s Mannat

Fri, November 22, 2013 10:32am UTC by 2 Comments
Fire at Shahrukh Khan's Mannat
Yogen Shah

The fire broke due to a short circuit

On Thursday night, fire broke out at Shahrukh Khan‘s palatial Mannat bungalow located at Bandra’s Bandstand. As per sources, the fire broke down due to a short circuit. After the short circuit occurred in a bathroom’s exhaust fan, the bungalow’s fire alarm was set off. Following this, the security guards called the fire brigade which rushed two fire engines to SRK‘s bungalow.

Since the fire was minor, the blaze was quickly brought under control by the the fire engines. Following this, the superstar took to Twitter and said, “All safe on the house front. Thanx to all deptts concerned. ‘Now that the house is on fire let’s warm ourselves’ Didn’t seem viable though.”Subscribe to me on YouTube

  • Aamir Mir

    Tell me Srk is safe..

  • eds

    I thought his house was on fire because of Priyanka..lol


Next ARTICLE
ALL NEWS