Here’s the mid-year Bollywood review about the B-town beauties who have made breathtaking appearances so far
It’s already July, so we at BollywoodLife thought of conducting a mid-year review to decide the best dressed celebs of B-town. So who all have made it to our list, you ask? Well, according to us, the best dressed divas of B-town till June 2014
include: Alia Bhatt, Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut and none other than the former Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. So let’s take a look at the appearances by these actors which won our hearts.
Priyanka Chopra: The Exotic babe loves making it to the headlines, and mostly coz of her sexy appearances. She loves experimenting and she’s certainly a trendsetter. Let’s take a look at PC’s 3 best appearances that we just couldn’t get over, till now
- When Priyanka released her latest single at an event in Mumbai, she had teamed a crop top with a sheer-fabric skirt. While everyone was bashing this look, we can’t help but admire Priyanka’s attitude! Kudos, gal!
- In Victoria Beckham: At an awards function, Priyanka was spotted in a Victoria Beckham outfit. She was sporting berry lips, a high pony tail, gold-tone earrings and had finished her look with a pair of black Louboutins. We loved the quirky back-pattern of that outfit!
- In Koecsh top/ASOS pants: At a press con, Priyanka made heads turn in a Koecsh crop top and ASOS polka dotted pants. Not only did her choice of outfit win our heart, but we loved how she finished the look with cat-eye glasses. And those hot pink lips are drool-worthy, aren’t they?
Alia Bhatt: The Bhatt girl has already had three releases this year, Highway, 2 States and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania. With so many projects in her kitty, the actor has had many chances to flaunt the best from her wardrobe. Let’s take a look at Alia’s 3 best recent appearances.
- In Veda Raheja: Only recently, the actor was seen in a Veda Raheja crop top which she had teamed with Zara shorts and a fedora on top of her head.
- In Falguni and Shane Peacock: Despite a leg injury, Alia managed to grab eyeballs by dressing aptly. She was seen in a Falguni and Shane Peacock dress teamed with a pair of high-tops at an awards function. Lovely!
- During the promotions of HSKD, Alia was seen in a pair of shorts and a tank, over which she had worn a Zara fringe kimono. She looked visually delightful despite the casual look.
Deepika Padukone: The leggy lass has come a long way since her debut, not only with her acting skills but also with her sense of style. Deepika has made stylishly hot appearances time and again, which are strikingly praiseworthy. While we like it when DP flaunts her pins but we love the long-legged beauty in gowns! Let’s take a look at Deepika’s three best appearances this year!
- In Stella McCartney: When India’s 100 sexiest women were announced recently, Deepika chose a red hot Stella McCartney gown to prove that she certainly deserves to top the list!
- In Gaurav Gupta: Deepika had stunned everyone with her golden Gaurav Gupta gown appearance at an awards function held earlier this year. The same dress was worn by a socialite at Golden Globe awards. And recently, Shraddha Kapoor too copied it, but a more risqué version.
- In Alexander McQueen: At another awards function, DP had stepped out in Alexander McQueen with a keyhole neckline. This looks was again slightly copied from Hollywood actor Kate Hudson. But we must add that both the divas looked sexy in their own way!
Kangana Ranaut: The curly-haired babe of B-town was in the headlines for her great performance in Queen. However, that’s not all that Kangana deserves praise for. The Queen actor has made such mesmeric appearances that we can’t stop raving about her. Take a look!
- In Masaba: At a promotional event, the curly-haired beauty was seen in a cut-out dress by Masaba. It worked perfectly on her slender frame! And those curls, don’t they make you go green with envy?
- In Dior: On her birthday, Kangana decided to pay homage to Audrey Hepburn, whom she admires with all her heart. She was seen in a pale pink Dior dress and with that updo she looked picture perfect.
- In Manish Arora: Kangana hasn’t stayed away from desi clothes, as many actors do. During film promotions, Kangs was seen in a Manish Arora anarkali. The colour worked in her favour and we so wish we could have those pretty jhumkas!
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: Ash was in the news for her post-pregnancy weight gain for the longest time now but she shut everyone up with her Cannes 2014 appearances. Take a look!
- In Roberto Cavalli: Aishwarya dazzled in a gold Roberto Cavalli gown on the Cannes red carpet. Her first appearance at Cannes 2014 made quite an impact on everyone’s mind. Most were left speechless looking at Ash flaunting her bold red lips and impeccable look.
- In Roberto Cavalli again: Aishwarya’s second appearance at Cannes wasn’t as great as the first one. But that could be coz we started expecting a lot after the first look. But nonetheless, she looked ravishing in an embellished Cavalli, which accentuated her curves enviably!
- In Armani: When Ash appeared with her hubby on the red carpet, she had chosen Armani Prive couture. And yet again, she looked drop-dead gorgeous!
While these are the actors who made it to our list of best dressed actors till mid 2014, you tell us who is the best dressed among them all! Don’t forget to cast your vote!