The shooting of Farah Khan’s multi-starrer scheduled to start in June this year will now hit the floors in September, courtesy SRK surgery
Shahrukh Khan got his shoulder surgery done at Bandra’s Lilavati Hospital last week (May 28). Following that the superstar had to stay in the hospital for a day and was discharged later but has been asked to take six weeks rest. Now, it looks like the super star’s operation has apparently delayed the start of his next venture, Happy New Year. Our khabroo says that Farah Khan’s next was set to start rolling in June, but now it will hit the floors only in September.
It’s learnt that the plan was to start the film shoot in Mumbai before flying off to Dubai in September for the subsequent ones. But since Shahrukh will take about three months to recover completely, the Mumbai schedules have gone haywire. He will directly start shooting in Dubai, we are told. In the meanwhile the ailing superstar has post-production work left for his next Eid release, Chennai Express besides spending good time with his kids, Aryan and Suhana.