comscore

Shraddha Kapoor better singer than Alia Bhatt, think fans!

Not too long back Shraddha Kapoor's Unplugged version of Galliyan from Ek Villain was released and it won the hearts of many. Recently Alia Bhatt's Samjhawaan Unplugged from Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania

Shraddha Kapoor better singer than Alia Bhatt, think fans!

The Ek Villain actor has won everyone’s hearts with her melodious song

Not too long back Shraddha Kapoor’s Unplugged version of Galliyan from Ek Villain was released and it won the hearts of many. Recently Alia Bhatt‘s Samjhawaan Unplugged from Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania was released. This is when we thought of asking our readers about their choice of a better actor turned singer.

BollywoodLifers have given their verdict. According to fans, Shraddha is a better singer than Alia. The Ek Villain actor garnered 66 percent votes and emerged as a clear winner. Alia on the other hand received only 34 percent votes.

Well, with this, we have to say that Shraddha has conquered the musical territory with her version of Galliyan in her recent release.

 

LIKE US. FOLLOW US. STAY CONNECTED.
Facebook
Twitter
Google +
Youtube

Latest from News & Gossip

Madaari box office collection: Irrfan Khan's film sees growth in revenue, grosses Rs 5.75 crores in 2 days
Madaari box office collection: Irrfan Khan's film sees growth in revenue, grosses Rs 5.75 crores in 2 days
Producers FEAR that Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandez's Dishoom may get LEAKED before release!
Producers FEAR that Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandez's Dishoom may get LEAKED before release!
OH NO! Hindi dubbed version of Rajinikanth's Kabali to bring losses to the distributors?
OH NO! Hindi dubbed version of Rajinikanth's Kabali to bring losses to the distributors?
View More

Latest Videos

Justice League trailer: Batman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Cyborg together make your geeky dreams come true!
Justice League trailer: Batman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Cyborg together make your geeky dreams come true!
John Abraham shows us the bad ass side of Rohit Dhawan on the sets of Dishoom - watch video!
John Abraham shows us the bad ass side of Rohit Dhawan on the sets of Dishoom - watch video!
Shah Rukh Khan's heart warming poem will surely make your day - watch video!
Shah Rukh Khan's heart warming poem will surely make your day - watch video!
View More

Latest Photo Galleries

TV actress Anita Hassanandani shares super romantic pics with husband Rohit Reddy from Maldives!
Sanjay Dutt celebrates wife Manyata Dutt’s birthday, see pics!
India Couture Week 2016: Divya Khosla Kumar walks for Reynu Taandon’s bridal collection, see pics!
View More