The actor tripped on a live wire and was rushed to the hospital immediately
Anjali suffered an electric shock on the sets of Oor Suttri Puranam near Thiruporur on the outskirts of Chennai on Saturday.
After giving her first-aid in the caravan, the unit members rushed her to a hospital nearby. After being treated, Anjali was advised rest for a few days. “She suddenly tripped on a live wire and was literally thrown some distance. We were totally shocked and were left speechless for some time,” said unit sources.
Oor Suttri Puranam has director Kalanjiam in the lead role. Shooting for the movie was cancelled after the mishap involving Anjali and it is expected to resume in a few days.