BMC fights dengue News
Yash Chopra died of dengue – confirmed!
Just when there were doubts about the exact reason for the veteran filmmaker’s death, with controversy on whether he died of dengue, multiple organ failure or cardiac arrest, the hospital announced the cause of Yash Chopra’s demise yesterday
Yash Chopra breathed his last on 21 October. His sudden death came as a shock to the Indian film industry aka Bollywood. Though doctors believed that Chopra died of dengue, no confirmation about the exact cause of his death was declared – as there were doubts lingering whether the king of romance suffered a cardiac arrest or multiple-organ failure. Click here to read more
BMC pest control officers on high alert after Yash Chopra’s death
A wave of fear began sweeping through Bollywood after Yash Chopra passed away on Sunday due to multiple-organ failure after dengue. Consequently, the oh-so-efficient Bombay Municipal Corporation conducted several health inspections to identify mosquito-breeding spots at Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Ajay Devgn, Rekha and Anil Kapoor’s homes, as well as the houses of other B-town celebs.
Almost all of Bollywood took to Twitter to pay tribute to their favourite filmmaker in their most eloquent way – all starring the superstar of the story: the mosquito. Click here to read more