Here are the results of our recent poll!
Upen Patel, who recently re-entered inside the Bigg Boss house surprised everyone when he proposed to his best friend and fellow contestant Karishma Tanna. And guess what? Karishma, who always claimed to be in a relationship with Rushabh Choksi accepted Upen's proposal.
That's when we asked you out of Upen and Rushabh - who is a better partner for Karishma. And well, you have given your verdict.
We received an overwhelming response from our readers, who think Upen and Karishma make a good pair. According to 69 percent of our readers, Upen is a better boyfriend for Tanna, while the rest 31 percent opine that Karishma should be with Rushabh.
Looks like the chemistry between Upen and Karishma is being loved by the viewers. Ever since Upen has proposed to Karishma, the two have been sharing cozy moments inside the Bigg Boss house. But in tonight’s (January 14) episode of Bigg Boss Halla Bol, the duo will take their romance to the next level by smooching each other. Yes, you read that right!
We wonder what’s going to happen between Karishma and Rushabh once she comes out of the Bigg Boss house.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.