For Bigg Boss 14 contestants, this week's nomination task wasn't just tough but also emotionally draining. The ones who sat on the throne were instructed to tell their close friends to destroy their most valued items. We saw Rubina Dilaik, Abhinav Shukla, Rahul Vaidya, Nikki Tamboli destroying their favourite stuff to save Aly Goni, Kavita Kaushik, Pavitra Punia and Jaan Kumar Sanu.
But Jasmin refused to nominate Aly for eviction to save Rubina from nomination. She reasoned that Aly had come to Bigg Boss house because of her. Some of Rubina's fans were disheartened with Jasmin's decision even though she cried and apologised to Rubina for her actions. We decided to conduct a poll and ask the audience to determine what they felt about Jasmin's decision and whether it was right or wrong.
The poll results are finally out after receiving tremendous votes from the audience. And Jasmin's fans will jump for joy knowing that 63% of the viewers voted in favour of the Naagin 4 actress. The rest of the 37% though felt that Jasmin Bhasin's decision to save Aly Goni over Rubina Dilaik was wrong. Going by the poll, we can safely say that Jasmin was absolutely right in her decision.
Keep watching this space for more updates on Bigg Boss 14.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.