If you love them, you will want to know them better too...
Dilwale will be one epic movie for all. If it isn't for a fact that Rohit Shetty is back with another Shah Rukh Khan bonanza, it will bring back the golden pair of SRK and Kajol that we have been dying to watch on screen. So obviously, when the news of their shooting a love song in Iceland surfaced, people went crazy with anticipation. Now, you have to wait to see the outcome of the same. And the recent video of the shoot has done nothing to calm our excited nerves to see the two together in a romantic number. Till then let us tell you what this song is all about!
1. It was an one-take song but then it isn't surprising. When you have Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in the song, you know they will get it done in one-take. They are very comfortable with each other and that is pretty evident.
2. The song was shot with an incredible background of black sand and white surf. The leaked video also revealed a plane wreckage as one of the props in the song.
3. Farah Khan returned to choreography yet again just for her best friend Shah Rukh because he was clear he wants Farah to choreograph this song.
4. SRK instructed Farah to make it even larger than life than Suraj Hua Madham from Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham. From the pictures, we can assure you she has achieved even more than that. The view and the people in it have made it into a gorgeous song we are sure of it!
5. Shah Rukh Khan in all black on a cool bike and Kajol in a flowy black gown braving the winds...that's one sight we want to watch right now. In fact, Rohit Shetty made him do headstand too!
While you keep these in mind, you can check out the making video. We bet you won't be able to watch it once!
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.