Twinkle Khanna does what no other Bollywood celebrity dare to do!
Aamir Khan and roast are two words that shouldn't be dared to put in the same sentence. After all, Aamir had openly criticised the infamous AIB roast, that had featured Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Karan Johar.
But during the launch of Twinkle Khanna’s book launch Mrs. Funnybones, Aamir Khan, who was one of the special guests and had also played Twinkle’s hero in Mela, was ribbed by Akshay Kumar’s wife. Twinkle is known for her wicked sense of humour, and she was joined in her roasting of Aamir Khan, by none other AIB’s Grand Roast master, Karan Johar!
Here are five instances which made the book launch into an Aamir Khan roast:
1. Twinkle Khanna recalled during the shoot of a film that Aamir Khan, perfectionist that he is, asked a director to change a shot. the director refused. Later, Twinkle Khanna found him behind a rock crying!
2. Aamir Khan's crying bouts was bought back again, when Twinkle Khanna was asked about some secrets that we didn't know about her hubby, Akshay. She said he likes to cry when he watches any movie...like Aamir!
3. When she was asked what her husband has that other actors don't have, she laughed and replied, Extra height...in inches! Though it was innuendo-loaded, it was a slight dig at Aamir Khan's own short height!
4. She also revealed that when Sarita Tanwar asked her to do a daily column, she was thrilled and called up Aamir to ask for his opinion. Aamir discouraged her by saying, that not all who knows cricket can play cricket. She anyways went ahead, and wrote the column. When it trended at the seventh position she called up to tell Aamir, but Aamir immediately pointed out that it was his Satyamev Jayathe that's trending on top. Twinkle laughed and said, that even though he is a top actor, he wanted to compete with Twinkle, who is no longer in the field of acting!
5. Even Karan joined the fun when both Twinkle and he started a joke about penis talk that will happen if she ever comes to his Koffee with Karan. Karan Johar then sobers up and says, 'Before we make this an AIB Roast and Aamir storms out, let's talk about the book launch!
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.