Will India get its third Miss Universe? Noyonita raises our hopes indeed!
2015 looks bright for the Asians and right on top is the stunning beauty, Noyonita Lodh. Her dusky complexion, , drool worthy bod and big eyes make many go weak in the knees! . Her beauty is enigmatic and exotic, coming across as a perfect fusion of Latin America and of the greater Indian subcontinent. When dressed up for an occasion, Noyonita makes heads tun with her elegance, charm and poise.
India saw a dip in the 2008 Miss Universe pageant but the tables were turned in 2011 and since then the country has an unbroken semis streak.
Take a look at 5 reasons why Noyonita could be the next Miss Universe:
1) The beauty aces the art of posing, expressing easily along with walking on the ramp. She was Miss Catwalk Diva in Miss Diva 2014, no surprises there! Cameras do not scare this stunner and she enjoys being on stage.
2) From a gown, bikini, to gym clothes, Noyonita can carry off every clothing with oomph and ease. She is a fashionista who knows the style game in and out!
3) The gorgeous lass is a pageant veteran. She was crowned 2nd Runner Up at MAX Miss Bangalore 2011 contest and also bagged the Miss Catwalk sub-award there. Along with this she was the Clean and Clear Fresh Face Bangalore winner in her college like Koyal Rana.
4) Noyonita’s predecessor, named Manasi Moghe was the traditional Indian beauty who set the bar high for aspiring Miss Universe contestants but , Noyonita Lodh is recognized as an exotic beauty on a global level.
5) Last but not the least, the beauty has a special place in Donald Trump’s heart, as the latter showed his support for her on Twitter!
You can catch the live telecast of the Miss Universe 2014 pageant on 26th Jan at 6:30AM & encore at 8PM, only on Zee Café’!
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.