Here are some exclusive details about the film trial that happened on Tuesday night
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone's Bajirao Mastani is releasing on December 18. Tuesday night a select few members from the cast and crew along with friends of Sanjay Leela Bhansali watched the film. Here are some exclusive details about some of the best moments from the much awaited film:
- This is Sanjay Leela Bhansali's BEST looking film. Every frame is filled with color, light, and the set decor and costumes are spectacular. The scene that stands out is Bajirao's coronation scene where he sits on the throne for the first time. It will stay with you even after the film ends.
- The songs are a very important part of the storyline. Even though Pinga didn't catch on and become a rage like Dola re Dola, it comes in the film at a very important junction and changes the flow of the storyline. Albela Sajan is the most beautifully shot song in the film.
- Apart from the main leads - Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra, there are some noteworthy performances from Milind Soman, Mahesh Manjrekar and other actors who plays some important parts.
- The battle scenes have been choreographed on a GRAND scale and the visuals and CGI work is remarkable.
- Priyanka Chopra's Kashibai act will go down as one of her best performances till date. Even though she doesn't have as much screen time as Mastani, her character is extremely pivotal and important to the film. Priyanka not only looks like a dream but has put full effort to play the part with conviction. Her traditional scenes where she speaks Marathi and does some rituals are cute.
- Ranveer and Deepika's chemistry in Bajirao Mastani makes Ram Leela look like kindergarten. Everyone in the theatre has hugged Ranveer after the screening and he was teary eyed after hearing the feedback from his friends.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.