As the government granted permission to start the shooting of the films and serials, Akshay Kumar is one of the first stars to resume the filming of his upcoming two biggies, Prithviraj and Bell Bottom. While the hit machine will resume the shoot of YRF's ambitious project in this month, Bell Bottom is expected to go on floors in the first week of August.
A source close to the production house told PinkVilla, "The sets were dismantled and now, Aditya Chopra has given orders to reconstruct a similar set indoor to film the remaining portions. Almost 40 per cent of the film is already shot, including a big action setpiece. Now the remaining 60 per cent remains and knowing how quickly Akshay finishes his films, he will start shooting his portions from end-June and wrap it up in a month or mostly by August first week."
Talking about Bell Bottom, the source said, "Akshay has discussed with both Jackky and Nikkhil Advani and decided that they will begin filming for Bell Bottom from the first week of August in London. They are expecting the situation to get much better by then and have also jointly decided on getting a limited crew, majorly from London itself. They are currently waiting for a clearance on the travel; once they get a go ahead from the Government, they will lock the exact dates of shoot. Bell Bottom needs to be shot in London, because the city forms the backdrop to the entire story. There will only be two-three days of shoot in Mumbai which will be filmed after the UK schedule."
The story of Bell Bottom is inspired by true events and is written by Aseem Arora and Pervez Shaikhand. It is touted to be a very high-end espionage thriller. Akshay Kumar will be portraying a never seen before avatar and the makers are riding high on the content. So, are you excited for these two projects? Tweet and let us know @bollywood_life.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.