The set caught fire during the shoot of a wedding sequence in the show. Read on to know more!
Sumeet Raghavan's show Badi Badi Dooooor Se Aaye Hain caught fire recently when a sangeet sequence was being shot. It so happened that the curtains caught fire, due to the lights used on-set. An entertainment portal suggests that the lights got overheated and hence resulted to the drapes getting burnt. A source while talking to the portal revealed, "While we were shooting for our sangeet sequence all of a sudden there was a light that sparked and resulted in burning the drapes of the mandap. The fire kept spreading, thus we had to evacuate the entire set. Nobody was hurt and no harm was caused."
We are glad to learn that the cast and crew of the show is safe. So did the shooting of the show get affected? "We have resumed the shoot as we need to wind up with the track. The set has been reconstructed and everything has gone back to normal," further added the source.
For the uninitiated, BDSAH is a comedy show which airs on SAB TV and follows the concept of aliens descending on earth and learning about human behaviour.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.