We bring to you some lesser known facts about the racing franchise Fast & Furious, right here!
Fast and Furious's seventh installment Furious 7 has opened to a humongous response, courtesy it being looked up as a tribute to late Paul Walker. The F&F hero lost his life to a freak car accident in 2013, leaving the race mid way. Ali Fazal, who got lucky to share his screen space with Paul in his last days, EXCLUSIVELY revealed to us that Paul could only shoot 40% of the film before his death. Whereas the rest of the 60% that you see on screen is a result of digital replacement. Proving the same, we have now come across a video that shows the transformation of real Paul to the digitally created Paul. Yes!
The video gives a round up on the lesser known facts about the F&F series. Paul's brothers Cody and Caleb were the one's who helped frame a digital model for Paul's unfinished scenes. Also, taking us back to the prequels, the video gives out a lot more revelations. Did you know producers originally wanted Tommy Lee Jones to star in Fast Five until star Vin Diesel convinced them to cast The Rock?
Well, watch the video right here and tell us your thoughts in the comments below!
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.