Cheer up girls! I have some amazing information that might just make your day or may be week or even a month...
Siddhant Karnick is on hunt for a girlfriend! In fact, to be precise, and I quote, he's "auditioning for one." Oh yeah! For those who need a reminder, this is the guy who brightens up the television screen every night at 9:30 pm with his killer looks as Ranaji on Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.
Yes that insanely handsome man, that Greek God-like looking man; that's the one I'm talking about. So I met him at a recent interaction and had a little chat with him which eventually led to nice conversation about love, life and marriage. Before I go any further, a little heads up for all those who walk in to meet him thinking of him as a well mannered, down to earth kind of guy... well, you won't be disappointed. Any way...
Open-minded and modern as he may be, the actor strongly believes in the institution of marriage. "Who wouldn't want love to happen and marriage to happen? My parents are such a grounded, stable unit together, I would love to have somebody like that" says the actor.
So after a lot of dilly dallying, I finally mustered the courage to ask him directly if he's dating someone and well, I terribly failed in my attempt to get an answer. Sorry about that, BUT I did manage to get a nice, little description of what his "ideal girl" would be like. And here's the list of dos and don'ts that Siddhant has for his dream girl...
1. Should be adventurous (He himself is an adventure junky whose dream in life is to travel the world on his bike)
2. Should be down to earth (Humble, soft-spoken, polite are some of his many great qualities. Obviously he expects that from his girl too)
3. Should be adaptable (With a dream to travel the world, this kind of becomes a necessity)
4. Should not have too many hang-ups (I don't think this is singular to Mr Karnick; no one likes an emotionally unstable person)
5. Should definitely NOT dig her nose in public (Ha ha ha! The man has a sense of humour too)
Try telling him that THAT's quite a list and he'd immediately shut you up with the most apt reply you would ever have heard... "I'm a full package and so I deserve the full package too." Can't say I disagree! In his jovial mood, the dishy dude further teases that the auditions for his dream girl are still on. Hmmm... now this sure is one audition, I know, I wouldn't want to miss (wink, wink).
PS: Actresses and non-actresses are both eligible!
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.