The actor gave us an entertaining performance on Twitter...
Ayushmann Khurrana is a very cool actor who loves to entertain people through his films. But he doesn't like to limit himself to movies as he tries to do everything possible to make people laugh. Today India and Australia faced each other in a crunch match and anticipating that everyone will be tensed about the outcome, Ayushmann took to Twitter to do a live tweet commentary. But it was not any normal commentary, his tweets were hilarious and they made our day. Here is what he had to say:
- He started off with the usual tweet that he is eager for the match to start, "India vs Australia. I'm already in my jersey. Set for the match. #IndvsAus #wt20"
- After Khwaja hit a few boundaries and sixes, everyone thought that he would run away with the match. But Ashish Nehra took his wicket and Ayushmann's comments just made it ever so special. he tweeted, "Usmaan Tariq Khwaja aaj ki tariq mein Nehra ki ball pe out ho chuke hain. #IndvsAus #WT20"
- Then in between the match, Ayushmann goes into a nostalgia trip as he tweeted, "Mohali is my home ground. Have seen most of the matches seated at the most sought after terrace stand since childhood. #nostalgia #IndvsAus"
- And after a deadly David Warner was sent home, he tweeted, "Warner sena dharashayi. #INDvAUS #WT20"
- Then as the spinners took over the bowling, he turned to MS Dhoni's favourite bowlers. He said, "Dhoni loves the name Ravi. Yeh dono gaendbaaz Ravi naam ke hain. Ravichandran aur Ravindra. #INDvAUS #WT20"
- After Yuvraj came on to bowl and took a wicket instantly, he tweeted, "Yuvi(UV) rays have always created problems for Australia. #ozonedepletion #INDvAUS #WT20"
- However, Ayushmann was in awe of Maxwell. As the Aussie batsman played the switch shot, the actor tweeted, "Maxwell just confused himself. Righty/lefty. He should also try to play French cricket now. Remember? #IndvsAus #WT20"
- He also mentioned people and their art work in the stands as he posted, "Meanwhile a girl screaming 'Kohli' on screen just got 5/5 from her teacher for some tremendous art work on that chart paper. #IndvsAus #WT20"
- And as Virat caught a beauty to dismiss Faulkner, he joked about it too. He tweeted, "Virat- Is cement mein jaan hai! #catch #IndvsAus #WT20 #notasponsoredtweet"
- With Watson playing a good inning, he even tweeted about who would be proud of the Aussie cricketer. As he said, "Bandra's Watson gym is proud of Shane Watson. #IndvsAus #WT20"
The first innings came to an end and Ayushmann also took a break from the live tweeting. However, as soon as the openers made their way to the crease, he was back.
- He wanted Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan to get going and he tolg that in the most funniest way. He tweeted, " Both our openers have tyre company sponsor stickers on their bats. Bas ab yeh dono chal jaayein. #IndvsAus #WT20"
- But fate had something else in mind as wickets went down and even Yuvraj got injured. The fans were distraught but they tried to cheer the players up by showing some unity. They all joined in and switched on their cellphone's torch lights and the whole stadium seemed illuminated. However, a few people who didn't have this feature looked on. Ayushmann spotted this and tweeted, "Meanwhile spectators in Mohali without a torch light feature in their phones feeling left out. #IndvsAus #WT20"
- And he doesn't leave the commentators too. It seems that Ayushmann was seeing the match in Hindi and as VVS Laxman came into the commentary box, he tweeted, "VVS sounds so cute in Hindi. #legend #laxman #INDvsAUS #WT20"
- As the match entered the last two overs, MS Dhoni was seen calling the physio after he felt pain in his back. The physio was assessing what had happened to him and that's when Ayushmann came back to say, "Meanwhile Dhoni getting too close with the physiotherapist. Feel the physio bro. #section377 #IndvsAus #WT20"
- With the final over being bowled and India needing just 4 runs off 6 balls, he made a hilarious revelation about what will happen in Australia tonight if India win the match. he said, "If we win tonight, there'll be Indians in Aus wearing boxers made out of Aussie jerseys. And we may call them down under wears. #IndvsAus"
- And after Kohli lead the charge and helped India win, Ayushmann revealed, "जब तक कोहली नाबाद है, हिन्दोस्तान आबाद है। #kohli #legend #IndvsAus #WT20"
What do you think of his live tweet commentary? Tell us in the comments section below!
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.