We often come across incidents where reputed restaurants and hotels fail to care about the personal hygiene and health of their customers. Recently, Priyanka Chopra Jonas' cousin Meera Chopra lashed out a five-star Ahemdabad hotel after she found maggots in the food served to her. Meera was stationed at DoubleTree by Hilton in Ahmedabad and she would have never imagined such negligence from a big hotel. Sharing the video on her Instagram handle, the 1920 London actress wrote, "Staying in @doubletree in Ahmedabad. @doubletreeahmedabad And got maggots in my food. U pay bomb fr these hotels nd they feed u maggots. It's so shocking @fssai_safefood plz take some immediate action. Where are the health safety regulations now!! #maggots #doubletreebyhilton."
Take a look at Meera Chopra's Instagram post here:
As soon as the 36-year-old shared this post, comments like - Case must be given to police, only police can handle it, They are playing with our health they should be dealt heavily, You should register an FIR against them, Guys stay away from hotel food, We just cannot ignore this? 'maggots in food'. Where are the health safety regulations now? , Sad to know that you’d to go through this. Did the hotel care to clarify and apologize?, started pouring in.
For those unaware, Meera Chopra is also an actress. She starred opposite Sharman Joshi in 1920 London and will be next seen in Section 375 with Akshaye Khanna and Richa Chadha. Directed by Ajay Bahl, it is based on Section 375 of Indian Penal Code laws, in India. And the film is scheduled to release on September 13.
Anyway, what do you think of this incident? Let us know by tweeting @bollywood_life. For more scoops and updates, keep following BL.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.