Looks like fans don't seem to see any sign of marriage for Ranbir and Kat...
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif's marriage has always been the talk of the town. Though the couple hasn't really declared any such date. There are strong speculations the two will tie the knot somewhere in 2016. In fact, our sources EXCLUSIVELY also reveal to us that Ranbir's parents Neetu and Rishi Kapoor have willingly accepted Katrina and have now given RK an ultimatum to make up his mind by the end of 2015.
his obviously cuts a clear picture that Ranbir and Kat might indeed settle down by next year or so. But only if there wasn't any other side to this story! While everyone seems to ready for the big day. We hear Ranbir however is still unsure about it and has kinda developed a major cold feet over the prospect of devouring the ‘shaadi ka laddoo‘. So decoding all of it, we asked our readers as to what is their opinion about this whole scenario? Will Ranbir and Kat really marry in 2016 or will they not? Well, the verdict is here...
Fans seem to have given us a drastic response on Ranbir-Katrina's marriage plans. 42 percent of our readers believe they'll NOT marry by next year! Whereas the remaining 58 percent are scattered between the 'Yes' and 'I don't care' phase. This only explains how everyone is equally confused as much as we are. With close to 50 percent votes backing 'No 2016 wedding for Ranbir' it suggests fans are rather wanting to see more of Ranbir in 'good films' than him being happily married!' But contrary to that, Ranbir and Kat are surprisingly seen dropping too many signs of commitment of late. They are suddenly coming out all in open, talking about each other, complimenting each other in public. In fact, Ranbir was even overheard stating he needs to settle down soon. Now when will that happen if not in 2016? Only time will tell.
Keep watching this space for more updates!
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.