Uh oh! Looks like Salman's fans have to wait a bit longer for the much-awaited film
Salman Khan who is now synonymous with Eid might have no release this Eid. Don't be shocked. According to reports, a major chunk of Bajrangi Bhaijaan is still left to be shot and the Kashmir floods have further pushed the film.
Salman, Kareena Kapoor and Nawazuddin Siddiqui were all set to fly to Kashmir on April 9 and start shooting for Bajrangi Bhaijaan from April 10 in Palgarh. But the recent flood in Kashmir has put the team in a fix.
"The team was supposed to shoot the final portions of the film which are left to be shot. Almost 70 percent of the film has been shot. The remaining 30 percent will have the major portion of the film being filmed", a source revealed. The film's climax was reportedly going to be shot in Palgarh but now that the state has been hit by a major flood, the team might have to change their plans. Kabir Khan is still figuring out what to do.
"Kabir wants the film to release on Eid. The film was initially planned to be shot till mid May after which they would have started the post production and editing work. The entire plan was in place but now everything is going haywire", the source explained.
But now that the team won't be shooting in Kashmir, the team is looking to film the scenes somewhere else. But does that mean Salman's BB won't release on Eid this year? Although circumstances tend to go against the film, there have been no official confirmation of the delay yet.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.