With Bigg Boss 8 coming to an end, the slot has now opened up for the new historic show based on King Ashoka
A few days back Colors had a grand launch for their new show Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat starring Siddharth Nigam, Manoj Joshi, Pallavi Subhash and Sameer Dharmadhikari. The show as the title suggests will be based on the life, journey and conquests of Samrat Ashoka.
I got a glimpse of the historical drama and it’s safe to say that the show will definitely be interesting and very intriguing. So here are six reasons why I think you should watch Chakravartin Samrat Ashoka on Colors from February 2, 2015…
- The young prodigy Siddharth Nigam plays the character of Young Ashoka and he has given a splendid performance. Being a trained gymnast, Siddharth has taken to role to a whole new level. Now that’s something you don’t get to see every day.
- Manoj Joshi, who was last seen in Hassee Toh Phassee, will be seen playing the role of Chanakya. The actor has played the same role for the past 14-15 years.
- The entire set for the historical drama has been recreated in Karjat. From the palace to Magadha village, everything has been constructed for the show. However, it is the King’s throne that takes the cake. Crafted beautifully, with a lot of effort and skill.
- The music has been created specifically for the historical drama. It is different and very catchy.
- King Ashoka, who has known for his swordsmanship, is a delight to watch. Siddharth has undergone a lot of training for sword fighting. Plus the young kid would also be seen doing a lot of stunts in the show.
- Producer Abhimanyu Singh from Contiloe productions claims that a lot of research has gone into brining up this show. Guess, the show can easily serve up as a lesson in history for students.
Well, I will definitely make it point to catch the show every day from February 2, 215 at 9 pm. What about you?
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.