It has been almost two years since we watched Laura bury Wolverine in Logan. That X-cross above his grave still brings tears to our eyes. With the death of the X-Men character in the James Goldman movie, we also bid goodbye to Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine. The actor made the character an iconic role of his career by revisiting it for 16 years. For 16 solid years, this man made sure he maintained his body and gave us memories. And now, two years since Logan’s release and the 20th Century Fox-Walt Disney merger, Marvel Studios has reportedly begun the hunt for a new actor to play Wolverine. As heartbreaking as it sounds, we unfortunately have to move on.
But please forgive us Marvel that we’re still hung up on Jackman’s Wolverine. We cannot help it, we cannot picture anyone else filling in Wolverine’s shoes. Why? We have several reasons for it:
- He set the ground for the perfect Wolverine
- Most 90s kids spent their teenage life admiring his portrayal
- He managed to convince us that he’s the perfect Wolverine until he turned (almost) 50.
- Our walls are filled with Wolverine posters featuring Jackman. If you replace him, we’ll have to replace those posters as well and honestly, we’re lazy AF.
- We haven’t come across Jackman’s doppelganger, isn’t that a sign that there is no one else like him?
- Seriously though, no one can rock that Wolverine hair style and those side burns like Jackman
- Do you really think there is anyone else who could work a quirky chemistry with Deadpool actor Ryan Reynolds like Jackman did?
Think about it and let us know by tweeting to @bollywood_life.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.