The weekend is almost here, and we are here with our trending entertainment news. Hina Khan, Sara Ali Khan, Sushant Singh Rajput, Hindustani Bhau, Saumya Tandon and others are a part of our top entertainment news today. So read on to know more about today’s newsmakers
Hina Khan requests fans to not troll Surbhi Chandna, Mohit Sehgal and Sharad Malhotra
Naagin 5 has been loved by the audience since the first day. The show's interesting storyline has grabbed all the attention and they have gone crazy ever since Hina Khan has joint the show. Her performance as Naageshwari has been appreciated but fans were disappointed as she had to leave the show soon. Many have welcomed the new cast which includes Surbhi Chandna, Mohit Sehgal, and Sharad Malhotra while the others still wished to see Hina Khan, Mohit Malhotra, and Dheeraj Dhoopar. Surbhi Chandna, Mohit Sehgal, and Sharad Malhotra did get a positive response from many for their first episode but the makers also received backlash for ending Hina Khan's role suddenly. The actress has been surprising everyone with her choice of TV shows and films. From playing a simple and shy Akshara to now performing as a shape-shifting Naagin, Hina Khan has given some brilliant performances. Hence her fans did not want her to leave Naagin 5.
Read the full story here: Naagin 5: Hina Khan requests fans to not troll Surbhi Chandna, Mohit Sehgal and Sharad Malhotra; says, 'They are going to kill it'
Sushant Singh Rajput’s friend reveals Sara Ali Khan and the late actor were IN LOVE
Even as the CBI inquiry into Sushant Singh Rajput's death gets underway, speculations and conspiracy theories surrounding his death refuse to settle down. Now, Sushant's friend, Samuel Haokip, has come forth to reveal that Sara Ali Khan and the actor were very much in love during the shooting of Kedarnath, claiming that they were “inseparable” among several other things and it was probably “pressure by the Bollywood Mafia”, which had let to them breaking up. What's more, Kangana Ranaut, never one to lose an opportunity to draw out her daggers for star kids and nepotism, added her own spice to his claims.
Read the full story here: Sushant Singh Rajput’s friend reveals Sara Ali Khan and the late actor were IN LOVE during Kedarnath; blames 'pressure by Bollywood Mafia' for their breakup
Saumya Tandon QUITS Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain
Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain is one the most loved comedy shows. The shooting of the show began recently and it was reported that Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain actress Saumya Tandon's personal hairdresser on the set had been tested positive for COVID-19 and has been put under quarantine. Post that we heard reports of the actress quitting the show. However nothing was confirmed then but now, Saumya Tandon has confirmed that she will be leaving the show and that tomorrow is her last day of the shoot. In an interview with Bombay Times, Saumya Tandon said, "Yes, I have decided to not renew my contract further. Tomorrow (August 21) is my last day of shoot. Finally, people can stop speculating whether I will continue on the show or not." The actress also revealed what made her quit the most loved show that too at a time when people are wanting to work.
Read the full story here: Saumya Tandon QUITS Bhabiji Ghar Par Hain; says, 'I don’t see myself doing it for another five years'
Central Bureau team arrives in Mumbai
The demise of Sushant Singh Rajput has left a huge void in Bollywood. At 34, he was gone too soon. The talented actor was found dead at his residence on June 14, 2020. He was living in Bandra in the plush Mont Blanc apartments. An hour back, the CBI team has arrived in Mumbai. They have got exemption from the quarantine. There are reports that the actor's father, KK Singh is also in the city. The team will have a meeting tonight and divide itself into three groups. One of them will quiz the people involved, one will check forensics and the underworld nexus will also be explored. They do not want to leave any angles. Former RAW Officer NK Sood has also said that it can be a case where professional killers are involved.
Read the full story here: CBI for Sushant Singh Rajput: Central Bureau team arrives in Mumbai; investigations to start from tomorrow
Hindustani Bhau's Instagram account suspended
Hindustani Bhau's Instagram account has been suspended after backlash over controversial video ‘inciting violence’. In the video, Hindustani Bhau asked people to hit those who ‘made fun of Indian Gods’ and ‘dharam’. ‘Khule aam maaro, jo hoga dekha jayega,’ he said in the video, which was also taken down by Instagram.
Read the full story here: Bigg Boss 13 contestant Hindustani Bhau's Instagram account suspended after backlash over controversial video ‘inciting violence’
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.