Chris Evans can rejoice the success of his latest film at the box office
Captain America: The Winter Soldier topped the box office for the second consecutive week with 41.4 million dollar earnings. The strong performance of the Chris Evans starrer was enough to narrowly edge 20th Century Fox’s Rio 2 in a springtime battle of sequels, Fox News reported.
The top ten earning movies this weekend were:
1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 41.4 million dollars
2. Rio 2 - 39 million dollars
3. Oculus - 12 million dollars
4. Draft Day- 9.8 million dollars
5. Divergent - 7.5 million dollars
6. Noah- 7.5 million dollars
7. God’s Not Dead- 5.5 million dollars
8. The Grand Budapest Hotel - 4.1 million dollars
9. Muppets Most Wanted- 2.2 million dollars
10. Mr Peabody and Sherman - 1.8 million dollars
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.