Fans of Rana Daggubati who were keenly waiting for the drama Haathi Mere Saathi, here is some good news. The trailer of the film is dropping on March 4, 2021. The film has been titled as Kaadan in Tamil and Aranya in Telugu. Rana Daggubati had earlier tweeted, "Welcoming the new year and the new normal, we are excited to bring Haathi Mere Saathi, Aranya and Kaadan on 26th March in a theatre near you." The movie is directed by Prabhu Solomon. The film has an ensemble of actors like Vishnu Vishal, Zoya Hussain, Pulkit Samrat and Shreya Pilgaonkar. The movie promises to be a visual spectacle so it is great that it is coming on a big screen.
In the movie, he plays the role of Bandev who is good friends with the elephants. He lost a lot of weight for the role. The actor was weighing more than 100 kgs for the Baahubali series but lost 30 kilos for the part of Bandev. His lean physique sparked off rumours of a health scare. Earlier, Rana Daggubati had dismissed the rumours but later admitted on a show that he was indeed going through a health crisis. He told Samantha Akkineni on her chat show, "There was BP (blood pressure), calcification around your heart and you have failed kidneys... It would have been a 70 percent chance of stroke or a haemorrhage and 30 percent chance of death."
We have seen the teaser of Haathi Mere Saathi and are completely blown over by what we have witnessed. Environmental issues have gained the limelight in recent years and the need for conservation is even greater than before. Rana Daggubati's film looks like a great effort.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.