Rana Daggubati is one of the most popular Indian actors. The actor was on Samantha Akkineni's chat show and spoke about his critical health condition. He said, "When life was on a fast forward, there was suddenly a pause button. There was BP, calcification around the heart and you have failed kidneys...It could have been a 70 percent chance of stroke or hemorrhage and 30 percent chance of death straight."
Watch the video below:
In July last year, Rana Daggubati's photos in which he looked pale surfaced online. It was being speculated that he would be having a kidney transplant. He later dismissed the kidney transplant rumours. He told IANS, "I think there was enough speculated about it and I am tired of clarifying that I am absolutely fine and healthy. So, I think rumours about my health are now a boring topic. Whenever I leave Hyderabad, people get apprehensive, but I am thankful for the love and the concern people have been showering on me."
Rana and Miheeka Bajaj got married in Hyderabad in August. The two got married in Ramanaidu Studios in the presence of 30 guests. Talking about his decision to get married, he had earlier told India Today, "I think I am growing up and it's time to get married. My fiancé Miheeka lives 3 kms away from my house and we're in the same vicinity. Sometimes, you know when things are going smoothly. And I don't question it when things are going correctly. She's lovely and we make a great pair. We draw positive energy from one another. I am getting married on August 8. On the personal front, it's been the best time of my life, getting married to Miheeka. It's been pretty awesome."
He had also said, "I decided to get married, it is chill, it is easy, I am also training consistently, building a routine for myself, living right with parents. It is a good time for me and all of us in the family."
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.