The character of Gudiya is that of a naïve and simple girl next door who looks at the most appalling situations through rose-tinted glasses and in a way finds her own unique solutions to everyday problems. The way she will mould the harshest situation into lighter moments will set her apart and will win hearts. Gudiya is all set to make her presence felt on the television screens tonight on &TV. And if you are not quite aware of her we give you six character traits of Gudiya that you need to know before you watch &TV’s Gudiya Humari Sabhi Pe Bhari.
- Gudiya will remind you of Geet From Jab We Met: It’s been more than a decade but we all fondly remember our favourite Geet from Jab We Met. Gudiya is here to make you nostalgic with similar character traits of Geet. She is a bubbly and chirpy girl who is full of life and loves her self no matter what anyone has to say. The one thing that connects Gudiya with Geet is their self-love and their ability to stay optimistic in every situation. Just like Geet, Gudiya bhi apni favourite hai! She’s capable of finding her own happy bits in every situation.
- Unusually hilarious comebacks in every situation: Be it a serious situation, a tensed one or just your everyday usual day Every conversation with Gudiya will leave you speechless the moment you hear her take on any situation. The girl isn’t just impetuous, but she’ll leave you surprised at how differently one can perceive every situation.
- Bedhadak attitude: Gudiya isn’t your regular girl; right from her unusual comebacks to her unpretentious demeanor, she is a bag full of surprises. She doesn’t hesitate to speak her mind without thinking how people might perceive it.
- A face amongst the commoners: A native of Gwalior, Sarika was shortlisted for the role after the makers went all-out to find a face among the commoners anchoring traditional ethos, the raw appeal of the region and way of life.
- The pure Bundelkhandi magic: Narrating a story that is set against the beautiful background of Madhya Pradesh, the show will depict the cultural nuances of the region especially keeping intact the rawness of the Bundelkhandi language and dialect which will is like sweet music to the ears.
- A complete entertainer: Gudiya is an entirely fresh character envisioned with a mixed bag of fervour, inquisitiveness and positive approach towards life with an unusual comeback on everything, first-time seen on the Indian television. Through its light-hearted narrative, the show will make for wholesome family entertainment connecting with its audience on an emotional level besides bringing a smile to everyone's face.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for more updates.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.