Shraddha Arya is one of the most loved actress of television. Her impeccable acting chops, drop-dead gorgeous looks, and eyes that can win over anyone and everyone have made all sit up straight and take notice. Shraddha Arya who plays the female lead Preeta Arora on Zee TV show Kundali Bhagya, became a household name with her character on the show. Her chemistry with co-star Dheeraj Dhoopar, who essays the male lead ‘#TheKaranLuthra’ is one of the best Indian television has ever seen! Social media accounts and a legion of fans rooting for PreeRan, as the onscreen couple is fondly called, attest their immense popularity.
In a recent exclusive interaction, Shraddha opened up about her co-actor Dheeraj and her character Preeta. Here are a few excerpts from the conversation:
1. Firstly we want to know Shraddha if you are doing fine now? You had back-to-back injuries…
I had an injury in back, then the injury, in fact, moved to my leg. Because I am doing so much I keep getting sprains and injuries now. But I am fine now.
2. How did you first react when you were offered Kundali Bhagya?
When I was first offered Kundali Bhagya, I was happy that it is an Ekta Kapoor show. Of course, Zee TV too, I have a long association with the channel. I really wanted it to materialize.
3. We see a lot of fun behind-the-scenes videos and pictures from the sets…Looks like you are the craziest one in the lot. Are you?
Our director is very strict (laughs). Craziness only happens when he is not there. We are all a great team, Dheeraj is as also crazy as I am. We both match each other’s level of crazy, it’s equal, koi kam ya jyada nahi hai.
4. If you’d steal one item from Preeta’s wardrobe, what would you take? You cannot pick her dupattas!
Jhumkas! I want to steal away all of Preeta’s jhumkas. Main kabhi kabhi le bhi jaati hoon (jokes), then they spot me wearing them with my personal outfit.
5. Preeta doesn’t easily confess her feelings. She took so long to tell Karan she likes him. Are you like her in real life, do you take time to admit your feelings?
I only get shy with people I have not opened up yet or it’s a question I don’t have an answer to (it’s making me blush). But I am moody.
Catch the latest episodes of Kundali Bhagya here:
Do you have any questions for Shraddha Arya aka Preeta? Let us know in the comments box below.
Now carry your entertainment with you everywhere with the latest collection of movies and series on ZEE5!
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.