This week's The Kapil Sharma Show graced popular badminton players and real life couple Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyap. The ace badminton players visited the sets and were welcomed by the show's host and comedian Kapil Sharma. Kashyap and Nehwal, who recently got hitched made their TV appearance for the first time post their marriage. The two clearly had a gala time on the show laughing on Kapil and his team's jokes. During the course of show, the celebrated sports players and husband-wife duo also made some startling confessions. Some of them were quite revealing and exciting to hear for the first time.
Here check out a few confessions made by Saina and Kashyap on the show...
- Saina confessed that she is a big-time Bollywood fan. She is stubborn enough to watch every Bollywood movie. She makes sure that her hubby watches every show with her. On this Kashyap added, "Saina is crazy about Bollywood and never fails to watch any latest release. She is always ready to go and watch a movie at any time of the day. A person, like me, actually gets bored having to go to theatres with her week on week and also binge watch movies on television channels daily.
- Parupalli Kashyap also takes the mic and sings Humme Tumse Pyaar Kitna Ye hum nahi jaante, song for Saina.
- Kashyap also reveals that Kajol is Saina's favorite actress.
- While talking about an incident, Kashyap reveals how Saina is so competitive that she actually gets angry every time he wins against her. Kashyap reveals how she once convinced him to lose a match, but he didn't and she got mad at him. On the other hand, Saina accepts that she is very competitive.
- They also reveal that Kashyap was his best friend since school.
- Saina accepts that she is more romantic than Kashyap, however, she doesn't really open up.
- Out of the two, Kashyap reveals that Saina is the one to most likely lose her calm. "She can write a best-selling book on 1000 silly reasons to fight," he taunts her.
- Saina also reveals that she is a huge fan of The Kapil Sharma Show and that she sits down with her team sometimes to watch it.
Well, both Saina and Kashyap had a gala time on the show and we had a fun time watching the two. They are so adorable that they have already become our couple goals.
Stay tuned to BollywoodLife for the latest scoops and updates from Bollywood, Hollywood, South, TV and Web-Series.
Click to join us on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Instagram. Also follow us on Facebook Messenger for latest updates.